This isn't your typical celebrity gossip site. 9/17/2009 07:27:00 PM

As a matter of fact, I believe that gossip sites are
m
i
n
d
l
e
s
s
yet I realized that I can not stay away from them.(a contradictory statement... I know)

They just are so addicting that I have coined them to a term known as "Internet crack." I never used to go to any media gossip site until one day, a friend of mine introduced me to a particular website, and I have been addicted ever since. (I will spare you the name of the website because I pretty sure that you will be addicted as well.)

Celebrities do certain things just to get their five minutes of fame to get the media's attention. Celebs are regular people too, it's just that whenever they make a mistake, it is glorified on the television and in magazines. You would be lying to me if you told me that you have never picked up those gossip columns while standing in line at the grocery store.

What is going to make this site different? I just really want to go above and beyond more than any other media site with my opinions and rants. I love to rant, I could rant all day about absolutely nothing. Here is my chance. I hope to become a "internet crack" site.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there... Please make sure the "Follow Me" button appears on your blog. That makes things much simpler. Thanks.

Post a Comment